Thursday, July 11, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!  I must admit that I feel more than a bit ridiculous as I type this; however, Facebook has become a little uncomfortable for me.  I joined Facebook years ago as a way for family and friends across the miles to keep up with Thing 1 (Harrison) and Thing 2 (Spencer).  Through work and civic activities, Facebook has turned more into a networking medium and less the place where I want to post the daily racket that is my family.  A sweet friend recently turned me on to an adorable blog by a fellow Georgia Peach (drop by Dixie Delights) and I thought, “Perfect!  I’ll start a blog”.  Hopefully, this will also allow me to catalog the funny, daily activities of Thing 1 and Thing 2 that we can look back and enjoy through the years.

xoxo,
TSS

No comments:

Post a Comment