Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thankful Thursday


Today's Thankful Thursday was not a hard decision.  While we are thankful for so many blessings, one of the greatest is to live in such an amazing community with awesome neighbors.  To our left, is a young, sweet family that we have so much fun with.  Their kids are close in age to ours and love playing together.  One of my greatest joys is sitting on the front porch with a magazine or book and watching them play. 

On our right, is an elderly lady from our Church.  She is in her 90s and can't get out much.  She has so many folks checking in on her though that my hubby and I joke she has a better social life than us!  She is sweet as punch and we adore her.

So this week, H and I simply whipped up a batch of banana bread and dropped it off at each of their houses.

Surprise Banana Bread
 
Three guesses where I got the turkey printable???
 
 
I am still in shock Thanksgiving is a week from today.  HOW.CRAZY.IS.THAT???
 
xoxo,
TSS

No comments:

Post a Comment