Thursday, April 30, 2015

May Day Baskets

You may remember that I signed up for a pay-it-forward challenge back in January.  I accepted from a friend promising to solicit five more participants and so forth.  Three of the participants are neighbors and I immediately knew that one would get a May Day basket.


This beauty is filled with fresh organic spring lettuce, heirloom tomatoes a squash and zucchini that I picked up yesterday at our local farmer's market.  You can find the accompanying tag over at Skip to My Lou.

  

If you are not familiar with the May Day basket tradition, basically you just leave a basket of goodies on someone's doorstep in hopes to brighten their day.  Some folks "ring and run" keeping the surprise anonymous.  It is all good springy fun!

Happy Spring!

xoxo,
TSS


No comments:

Post a Comment