Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Easing Into Fall

Blogland is full of beautiful sites featuring gorgeous fall decor but I just can't go there yet.  I know the calendar says September and Labor Day has come and gone, but my heart still screams, "SUMMER!"  But then this happened......



My sweet hubby was out the door for meetings today and I was running around trying to get to my weekly Bible study group all while finishing getting the boys ready for school.  You know those mornings when you wake up late, are running late, get stuck behind slow drivers (I live in a small town and everyone has to wave to everybody and check on their Mama) and then proceed to hit every.red.light in town......oh! and the kids are pitching a fit to boot - yep, it was one of those mornings.  All of a sudden, I hear the front door open.  I run out thinking my 4 year old has run off to play with the neighbors when who do I see but my sweet husband standing there with a Pumpkin Spice Latte.  It was my first PSL of the season too - squeal!!!!

I've traded my Nantucket Basket out for my Louis duffle, Chance has been replaced by No. 5, pink lips are now red and my head now dons a Georgia Bulldog cap rather than my Atlanta Braves....it may be hot as blazes down south still, but; with the return of PSL's, I guess I am ready to welcome fall.

See ya at Starbucks!

xoxo,
TSS

3 comments:

  1. Could you possibly tell me where you purchased the blue & green striped dress you have on in this photo?? Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vivkie! I bought it at Target last spring. It is knit and so, so, SO comfy!!! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for responding!! :)

      Delete