Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Harrison's Birthday Memories

I am having such a hard time believing today is my big boy's 8th birthday.  We are having a blast going through old Facebook photo's of birthday's past so I thought I would document them here to be  all in one place.  It is fun to see how this sweet boy is growing from stepping on my toes to on my heart.  Happy Birthday, Doodlebug!!!

 One Year Old Family BBQ



Two Year Old Low Country Boil and Fish Fry (announced he would be a big brother)


Three Year Old Carnival Party with Face Painting






Four Year Old Party at the Airplane Museum










5 Year Old Camp Theme Party












Sweet Six trip to Legoland in Atlanta








We had a few friends over to play on the day of his 7th birthday and evidently, I didn't take pictures (highly unlikely but just can't locate).  Looking to celebrate this fun guy again in a few weeks when buddies are back in town from the 4th.

Time flies when you are having fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment