Saturday, September 2, 2017

Game Day Appetizers



Happy Game Day, y'all!  I am SO excited football season has returned and wanted to share with you the recipes from the "Tailgate Tip" segment I hosted on IG last year.  I'll be hosting it again every Tuesday during September so be sure to follow.   Enjoy and GO TEAM!!! We root for Hickory High, Wheeler High, Elon, Georgia Bulldogs and are a house divided between the Carolina Panthers and Washington Redskins.  Who do y'all root for?

TAILGATE TIPS FROM 2016



I'm a Georgia girl so you gotta have Coke & peanuts.......

You can grab Virginia Willis' Coca~Cola glazed wings pictured above here.  Go now, you'll be glad you did.






Baked Beans






I hope you'll be able to enjoy some of these recipes this season.  Follow me on IG (_the_southern_sideboard) to see what I'm whipping up this year.  I'm off to prep for the Georgia/Appalachian State game.  Go Dawgs!!!

Before I go, here are some of my favorite game day accessories:





Emily McCarthy Shoppe



Both have an array of colors if for some ungodly reason you choose not to root for the Bulldawgs - haha.

xoxo,
Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment