Sunday, October 13, 2013

Apple Picking Field Trip




On Friday I had the pleasure of going with the wee one's class to a local apple orchard.  I was thrilled because it seems like our activities lately have been centered around his older brother.  Between starting TK, soccer and tennis, all focus has been on Harrison.  As such, I was excited to have a "Mommy and Me" day with my little man.  My goodness, he is growing up fast.

Such excitement on the tractor ride through the orchard

Sweet classmates







The best part, besides the apple cider slushie, was that we got a bag of apples to bring home.  Three guesses on what the main ingredient of tonight's Sunday Supper will be???

We ended the day with a movie night.  We had planned to watch "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" but opted for the classic "Bedknobs and Broomsticks" instead.  I love that the wee ones love movies I adored as a child.  Sigh..........they just don't make movies like the used to.


xoxo,
TSS

No comments:

Post a Comment