Monday, October 28, 2013

Advent Calendar Upgrade

Since I jumped ahead to Christmas in September with this post, I figure I could justify another Christmas post.  After all, Christmas decorations are starting to pop up (ridiculous).  But I know I am not the only Mama thinking about Christmas and I just had to share this sweet idea with y'all!



I pinned this on my Pinterest Christmas board a few weeks ago and am totally in love with the idea.  And since it will take some time to acquire the ornaments and accompanying scripture versus, I wanted to go ahead and get started.  As you see in the picture, you get 25 bags and fill them with a scripture verse and ornament about the birth of Jesus.  What a wonderfully, sweet idea to keep the wee ones focused on the true meaning of Christmas.  I can't wait to share this with Thing 1 and Thing 2.  I hope you will enjoy this tradition with your family too!

xoxo,
TSS

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet idea! We got our shirt this week! It is adorable. I can't wait for SS to wear it! I will obviously post a pic!!

    ReplyDelete