Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thanksgiving Wrap Up

We are full blown into the Christmas spirit in our house.  The decorations went up on Saturday and we will get our tree and decorate the outside of the house this weekend.  But before I share all the fun we have already had here on only the 3rd Day of December, I want to rewind and remember all the fun we had on Thanksgiving.  So much fun that I failed to get a family picture!  But here is what I did manage...........

Some of the family waiting patiently by the grill

 
The Table
 
Grown up place setting
 
Kiddie place setting
 
Thing 1 helping out
 
Thing 2 helping Gigi
 
Carving up the infamous grilled turkey
 
OMG To.Die.For.Super.Easy mashed potatoes - get the recipe from Barefoot Contessa Parties
 
Fun at the table
 
The turkey coma claims its first victim
 

Needless to say, we gobbled till we wobbled.  Few things make me happier than a table full of good food and laughter from the people I love the most.  I hope you all had a very blessed Thanksgiving.
 
xoxo,
TSS

No comments:

Post a Comment