Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Most Wonderful Time of The Year

I cannot believe Christmas has come and gone.  Mother is en route back to Atlanta and we will head to Winston-Salem tomorrow to visit with Brian's father and his side of the family.  I only have to work a few days next week so I am excited to have another week to relax.  Here's a sneak peek at some of our Christmas fun.

 
 Harrison was up and at 'em early....and not pleased to see Spencer slumber the morning away.
 
WAKE UP!!!!
 
Finally tearing into the loot
 
HOORAY!
 
A Clark Family Christmas Tradition eggs, Sara Lee butter streusel coffee cake and bacon
 
Speaking of eating - I acquired two new fabulous cookbooks.  The hubby gave me a Barefoot Contessa book I was missing and The Lodge Cast Iron cookbook. My brother-in-law gave me another Barefoot Contessa cookbook as well so I now have the entire collection.  I think it is time Ina invites me to the Hamptons to cook with her.
 
It is going to be a yummy New Year!
 
xoxo,
TSS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment