Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Wee One is Three

My little one is growing so fast!  He is starting to look more like a little boy and less like a toddler, which is fun and heartbreaking at the same time.

We celebrated Spencer's third birthday between Christmas and New Year's.  Having gone back and forth (and back and forth again) on whether to host a party, we decided to hold off until next year for his first big fete.  And when I say, "we decided", I mean "I pouted for three whole days" - but in the end, I did agree with the hubs that 4 would be a good age for Spencer to start parties. We had so much going on and still have a lot going on that we didn't want to just throw something together.  I about knocked the hubby socks off when I said, "you're right"......that happens almost never in our house.  But we did fuss over him all day.  Here's a snippet of our fun.

Birthday Boy Breakfast
 
 
 
 
He had a special seat of honor at the "Big People Table"
 
 
I let the Birthday Boy(s) pick a dinner of their choice. 
With all my yummy meals, Spencer wanted hot dogs and baked beans.
Well, what the Birthday Boy wants, the Birthday Boy gets!!!
 
 

He was very excited to see what everyone sent him......
 
.....but was a little too slow for Big Brother's liking.
 
 
 
 

We were all excited about our new Friday Family Fun Night board game
 

couldn't wait to play Who Shook Hook?

Serious determination......

Happy Birthday, sweet boy!


 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment