Friday, January 16, 2015

One Wild And Wonderful Life

My lil' man turned four on December 30th.  I cannot begin to tell you how much the pace at which he is growing up just totally blows my mind.  Chalk it up to second-kid syndrome.  But I blinked and he is four. So tonight we toasted him with a party fitting his personality - Spencer, King of All Wild Things!  This, in a nutshell, is the purpose of my life - to love on and fuss over the wonderful boys I get to call my family.


Play Adventure is a fabulous establishment in town that is basically the ultimate playroom.  It boasts a school room, a bakery, a general store, a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle play table, a construction zone, a camp out area, a puppy kennel, a dollhouse/baby area and a princess stage.  In a word - XANADU!  Kids love it, parents just sit back and watch them play and then we can retire to the party room for pizza and cake.  Me oh my!  Every town should have a place like this.


The theme of the party was based off the book Where The Wild Things Are.  I framed a picture of Spencer at each year of his young, wild and wonderful life and placed them with a copy of the book and our stuffed animal Max figurine.  I added a framed invitation as well, which I ordered from Jaebirddesign on Etsy.  Here are some more shots from the shin dig.

Present Table

Construction Zone

Lemonade Stand

School House

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Table


Camping Center

Big Brother was glad to have a friend to pal around with.
One of Spencer's friends is the younger sister of Harrison's good buddy.

Oh Please Don't Go, We Love You So treat bag center

Treat bag close up


And with that, another chapter of this wild and wonderful life is in the books.  Happy Birthday, sweet boy.  Mommy and Daddy love you!

xoxo,
TSS

No comments:

Post a Comment