Wednesday, March 18, 2015

St. Paddy's

Having married into an Irish family, I now find myself celebrating St. Patrick's Day.  It is also my nephew's birthday so all the more reason to celebrate!!!

As I mentioned last year, I learned about The Naughty Leprechaun story too late to implement in 2014.  As such, I was thrilled to introduce my boys to Liam and Leyland this year.

Liam and Leyland are twins.  Liam is good and rewards hard work with treasure.  Leyland, on the other hand, is mischievous and leaves tricks and treats.  Each night you decide which twin you want to visit.  The fun is supposed to start on March 14th but I was in Georgia visiting my mother.  So we started Sunday night and to my delight, the boys choose Liam to visit.  They were excited that he left pots of gold rewarding all their hard work and good behavior.



On St. Patrick's Day, they awoke to fnd that both twins visited.

Liam brought a yummy breakfast while Leyland did a little redecorating.......






Our annual St. Patrick's Day meal consisted of Irish Stout Beef Stew with some store bought Irish Soda Bread mix.


We all had a ball.  I just love this season of life!

May the luck of the Irish be with you always.

xoxo,
TSS





No comments:

Post a Comment