Saturday, September 5, 2015

Open For Business

I am so excited to announce that The Southern Sideboard is now officially a business!!!  While I have been relying more on Instagram these days (a picture is worth a thousand words, right???) I did want to fill in the gaps here on the blog.

As you have probably figured out by now, I love to cook and entertain.  While I still can't recall what exactly made me think to do this, I am so amazingly grateful for the support (and orders) that I have received since the announcement.  I love to cook for family and friends and am always looking for ideas to welcome those I love around my table.  In this hectic world we live in where most communication takes place via social media, I treasure the opportunity to slow down, sit down and actually catch up - face to face - with those I love.......and if it happens to be over a yummy meal, all the better!

I have created a new site for catering purposes, which you can read here.  And for more up to date info, follow along on Instagram @the_southern_sideboard.  Each month will offer family favorites collected over the years featuring the best the season has to offer.  I can't wait to share what we are serving up on our sideboard.

Now, off to prep for Game Day - Go Dawgs and Long Live Elon.....go Phoenix!!!!

xoxo,
TSS

No comments:

Post a Comment