Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Salmon Fillet Burgers


I am a sucker for a good BBQ in the summer time.  NOTHING makes me happier than having family and friends over and the little ones running around.  I honestly would host a BBQ every weekend if my hubby would let me.  

As such, I'm constantly looking for fun, fresh ideas for menu options to break the hamburger and hot dog rut.  I get it - they are easy and yummy; but you can't eat them every weekend. So when I stumbled across this Salmon Fillet Burger recipe from Barefoot Contessa Parties! years ago, it immediately went into my file.  The secret is the sauce so don't skip out on that part, y'all. I also insist on buying fresh seafood from our seafood market.  The quality cannot be beat.





An added perk is that if you have leftover salmon, which I always do because I buy more than I need, you can whip up this salad using all the ingredients plus a chopped up celery.  It is amazing over spinach, in a whole wheat wrap or on its own.  


Enjoy!

xoxo,
Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment