Monday, February 9, 2015

100th Day of School

If you follow my blog, you know I draw a lot of inspiration from fellow Georgia Peach, Dixie Delights.  Well, today she flat out saved me!

Today is the 100th Day of School and I have heard nothing about this other than an email from Harrison's teacher asking for supplies for a class activity.  So I sent in a big box of Goldfish and called it a day.  But, I always admired the fun activities on the DD blog.  So I downloaded her  100th Day Printable and organized a fun breakfast.






I used the printable to make a picture frame for his teacher.  The picture is of Harrison on his first day.



As the day has progressed, I have seen all these adorable pictures of kids dressed up for school.  I am SO glad I fussed over the day at breakfast.  I'm curious about the history of this day - anyone know?  This was not a big deal when I was growing up.  But you know me - always looking for a fun activity.  Can't wait to hear about the 100th Day adventures today!

xoxo,
TSS



2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I didn't celebrate this either when I was growing up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every detail!! That pic frame is perfection!!

    ReplyDelete