Monday, June 8, 2015

Summer Home School

The wee one enjoyed his first week of summer vacation last week but this morning, Mama Bear introduced our first summer home school lesson.


While I was shopping in Barnes and Noble last week I was thrilled to come across these great summer workbooks from Scholastic.  You may be familiar with them but since my babies are finishing 3 year old preschool and kindergarten, I am at the beginning curve of all these tools.

Each week is broken down into different levels with a quick, easy and fun activity page for each day. Even the pup got in on the action.



So here's to a fun AND educational summer.  I encourage you to pick up your own copy today.  They were not expensive at all.  So now that the studies are over for the day, we are off for some fun in the sun before it is time to pick up big bro from school.  3 more days till summer for the big guy!

xoxo,
TSS

No comments:

Post a Comment