Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Wednesday's Wit & Wisdom

I just love this quote that popped up on my Instagram feed from Goop.  Having just come off a pretty emotional roller coaster, I find myself
reflecting more on how I react to situations than the situations themselves.  Let me be clear - reflecting and changing are two totally different actions.  Self growth and change is hard y'all!

2017 brings a new year of self challenges.  {And my prayer is that I get through this first week upholding them}.  But each Wednesday, I plan to share with you a nugget of truth or hilarity (which is just cleverly disguised truth if we are being honest) and a glimpse into what mountain I am currently climbing.  I hope it will bring comfort to someone and, God willing, a blessing as well.

What mountain is ahead of you and what pebble is in your way?

Blessings,
Lee

2 comments:

  1. Love that quote Lee. So very true. And yes, you never know who may be reading and needs to hear exactly what you have to share to get them through. Looking forward to it. My current mountain...getting back into a routine after a month or more of not being on a set schedule! Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, January is always a let down after the hustle and bustle of the past couple of months. Yikes is right :)

      Delete