Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Dressing the Wee Ones

I rep for Kelly's Kids, an adorable children's clothing line out of Natchez, Mississippi.  I get the trunk of sample clothes for a weekend twice a year - once for the fall line and once for the spring line.  Well, lookie what I came home to last night - yippee!!! 



This weekend will be spent having trunk shows around town.  I use my commission to buy the kiddos nicer occasion clothes.  The good thing is that, as a rep, I get 40% off the merchandise.  I think the most I have ever paid out of pocket was $40 by the time the season was done. How's that for a deal?  And since they grow so fast, I personally love this because it kills me to buy nice clothes that they can't wear for more than one season.   Luckily, Thing 2 can wear Thing 1's hand-me-downs. 

If you are looking for a fun on-the-side job, check out Kelly's Kids at www.kellyskids.com and sign up as a rep (only if you don't live near me - haha).  You can also sign up to be a catalog host or an E-host, where your friends and family order through me and you earn free clothes.  If you are interested, give me a holler.

The season runs through October.  You can shop through me until October 19th at www.kellyskids.com using Rep ID 201005.

Happy Shopping!

xoxo,
TSS

No comments:

Post a Comment