Friday, January 24, 2014

5 on Friday

 
Links I Love 
 
I am stealing this idea from Katie at The Perks and the bloggers below - enjoy!
 
Calling all Pre-School teachers!!!!  How adorable is this idea for a classroom?  You can get the print from HKL Designs and then just get your kiddos thumb print and write their names below.  Love it.
 
 
Do you follow Classy Girls Wear Pearls?  You should.  I stumbled across her on Pinterest last week as I was researching a vacation for me and the hubs 10th wedding anniversary. I only want everything in her closet.....oh, and I'll take her closet too!  Anyhoo - this was posted on her site yesterday and after a full week of work (Yes - I worked on Monday), the hubs being gone all week, kids crawling over my office, oh - and the fact that it is currently 52 degrees in my house (need a new heater) - I need this installed.  STAT!
 
 
Speaking of Pinterest - my latest obsession is Freezer Meals to get me through the work week.  www.sixsisters.com has great ideas. 
 
 
How hysterical is this?  I know I can get my boys to help me plant my garden if I let them use this!
 
 
 
 
 
 
With that - happy weekend!
 
xoxo! 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment