Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Quick and Easy Chicken and Biscuits

I love, love, love chicken and biscuits.  Barefoot Contessa Family Style offers an awesome version that is my go to "Take Them A Meal" dish, pot luck dish or company's coming and I want a comforting meal that says "welcome- we're so glad you're here"!  BUT what in the world am I do when I want some comfort food on a Monday???  Enter this quick and easy recipe courtesy of Southern Living.

All you need is two cups of cooked chopped chicken, heat in a saucepan with a can of cream of chicken soup, half a cup of milk and a 10 ounce package of frozen veggies.  Simmer for 10-15 minutes while you are baking off some Pillsbury biscuits and season to taste with salt and pepper.  VOILA - Chicken and Biscuits on a workday - hooray!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment