Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Day at the Pumpkin Patch

We packed up and headed down to our local pumpkin patch over the weekend. It was a special treat to have Granddaddy with us to share the fun!  A few years ago I stumbled on Red Wolf Farm.  We took the kiddos and had a ball.  We couldn't go last year for personal reasons so I was thrilled to make our trek back this year.  I have to tell you, it has really made an impression on me how big the boys are getting.  To compare the pictures from our first trip to the pictures below takes my breath away.  I want to sit them down and demand that they STOP GROWING UP!!!  But, as you'll see, a fun family day was had by all.......

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 






 
Now you know I had cute, fall outfits for them to wear and be all adorable for pictures.  However, it was 80 degrees so this mama had to chill and opt for normal summer clothes. I will pause so we can all roll our eyes at my ridiculousness.....haha.  Still, all this fun for $8, which includes a pumpkin of your choice.  Can't beat it!!!

Don't forget my Kelly's Kids give-away.

xoxo,
TSS
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment