Thursday, October 24, 2013

Blast From The Past - The Worst Witch

We've been having fun getting ready for Halloween. I can't believe it is a week away! I picked up "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" and "Bernstein Bears Halloween" DVDs at Target a few weeks ago. The boys have also been enjoying Toy Story of Terror, Mickey Mouse Treats, Mickey Mouse Wizard of Dizz, Jake and the Neverland Pirates Golden Pumpkin and Tricks or Treasure and Bedknobs and Broomsticks - all DVR'd over the past few weeks.  And while I promise my children haven't been parked in front of the TV, it is fun to have a Halloween special on as we wind down for the day.
 
 

All these fun Halloween specials reminded me of one of my favorite movies as a little girl.  The Worst Witch - I thought it was such an adorable movie and pretended I was enrolled at the witch's academy.  Silliness - I know - but I loved it.  I looked the movie up on Google yesterday and was thrilled to see you could download it for free from Youtube.  Well, I was working on a mindless mailer at work, which totally justified my watching it.  HA!  I love my boys but sometimes I wonder if I could just rent a daughter for the day to enjoy some fun, frilly movies and outings.  Anyhoo - it was a fun stroll down memory lane.  What are some of your favorite Halloween movies?

Have a great day!

xoxo,
TSS

No comments:

Post a Comment