Sunday, February 8, 2015

Valentines Sneak Peak

I have been having fun with the wee ones this weekend planning our Valentines Day goodies.  Here is a sneak peak of the treats we are giving out this year.  It was especially fun this go-around as Spencer single handedly picked out the treats.

First off, I give my Wednesday night Mission Friends class at Church the same gift each year.  I just think it is so fun and sweet for 4-5 year olds.  I mean - who doesn't love bubbles?  The printable came from Not Consumed.  I absolutely adore this blog.

God's Love Bubbles Over For You

For Spencer's class, I was thrilled when he chose the classic Sweethearts candy and was doubly excited when he liked another printable from Not Consumed.  I think he just like the design but the message made me happy and is perfect for his 3 year old preschool class.


While I wanted to do a homemade card for Harrison, once he saw these Star Wars Lego cards at the store, the search was over.  He begged and pleaded for the 30 minute shopping experience that I couldn't refuse him.


Here's a look back to last year's fun.  2014 VDay Gifts and 2014 Be Mine Breakfast.

Hope you enjoy and don't forget to read Not Consumed!

xoxo,
TSS

2 comments:

  1. I am really want these Valentine printables. I have been to not consumed and I can't figure out how to download them... Can you assist? PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may want to contact her via her blog as I printed them off last year. The link may not be active. Good luck!!!

      Delete